For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Jack Freudenheim was a 2014 independent ("Start the Conversation") candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 12th Congressional District of New Jersey. He was defeated by Bonnie Watson Coleman (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Freudenheim ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 12th District. He lost to Bonnie Watson Coleman (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 12 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Bonnie Watson Coleman||61%||90,430|
|Truth Vision Hope||Kenneth Cody||0.4%||567|
|Legalize Marijuana||Don Dezarn||0.9%||1,330|
|Start the Conversation||Jack Freudenheim||0.4%||531|
|Source: New Jersey Division of Elections|
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 12 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Rush D. Holt, Jr. Incumbent||69.2%||189,926|
|Source: New Jersey Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Freudenheim + New Jersey + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey's 12th Congressional District
- New Jersey's 12th Congressional District elections, 2012
- New Jersey's 12th Congressional District elections, 2014
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey Division of Elections, "General election candidates for U.S. House," accessed October 2, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New Jersey House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- Jack for Congress, "Home," accessed September 28, 2012
- Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012