|Oklahoma State Senate, District 42|
|November 18, 2014-present|
|November 20, 2018|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 6, 2018|
Fry's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will fight to lower the tax burden on working Oklahomans."
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will work to end needless regulations."
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will fight to uphold our family values."
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will fight to protect the unborn and promote pro-life legislation."
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will fight to preserve our Second Amendment rights."
- Excerpt: "Jack Fry will fight against Obamacare and government infringement on our state’s rights."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Jack Fry defeated Greg Childers in the Republican primary, while Hiawatha N. Bouldin, Jr. was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Charles Thompson ran as an Independent candidate. Fry defeated Bouldin and Thompson in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 42 General Election, 2014|
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 42 Republican Primary, 2014|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Fry + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jack Fry on Facebook
- Jack Fry for Senate, "Issues," accessed September 19, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014
Cliff Aldridge (R)
|Oklahoma State Senate District 42
| Succeeded by|