|California State Assembly District 63|
|Profession||Certified public accountant|
- MBA, Harvard University
- BA, Economics, Stanford University
Guerrero is a certified public accountant.
Guerrero ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 63. He advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012, defeating Cathrin Sargent (D) and Diane Janet Martinez (D). Guerrero was defeated by Anthony Rendon (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 63, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jack M. Guerrero||25.5%||26,093|
Guerrero received endorsements from:
- Republican Party of Los Angeles County
- California Republican Party
- California Republican Assembly
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Guerrero + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.