|Indiana State Senate, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Morris's professional experience includes working as a partner of the Benson, Pantello, Morris, James and Logan Law Firm.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Jack E. Morris was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Liz Brown defeated Ken Fries, Jeffrey A. Snyder and Darren Vogt in the Republican primary. Morris will face Brown in the general election.
|Indiana State Senate, District 15 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeffrey A. Snyder||5.9%||567|
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
Morris ran unopposed in the May 4 Democratic primary election. Morris faced Republican incumbent Thomas Wyss in the November 2, 2010, general election. Wyss defeated Morris by a margin of 17,936 to 12,014.
|Indiana State Senate, District 15 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
Jack and his wife, Carrie, have four children and are residents of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Morris + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana State Senate
- Indiana State Senate District 15
- Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
- Indiana State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jack Morris on Facebook
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Indiana Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Indiana State Senate Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014