|Alabama House of Representatives District 29|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Page currently works as a Community Liason with Gadsden State Community College. He has previously worked as a firefighter, government teacher, and owner of Page Specialties.
He is a member of A.G.C.A., Alabama City Lions Club, Crossville Civitan Club, rd Member, Gadsden Commercial Development Authority, Gadsden-Etowah Chamber of Commerce, Independent Order of Odd Fellows, Marine Corps League, Masons, National Rifle Association, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and Vietnam Veterans Association.
Page did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Page formerly served on the following committees:
- Constitution and Elections Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Government Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
- Rules Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Consent Calendars
- Subcommittee on Constitution Revisions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Taxes and Exemptions (Vice Chair)
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 29 General Election (2010)|
|Becky Nordgren (R)||5,845|
|Jack Page (D)||5,406|
Page raised $185,108 for his campaign, while Robinson raised $73,028.
|Alabama State House, District 29 (2006)|
|Jack Page (D)||6,447|
|Cody Robinson (R)||4,314|
Below are Page's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|AL Education Assoc||$5,000|
|AL State Employees Assoc||$2,500|
|AL Sport PAC||$2,000|
In 2006, Page raised $185,108 in donations.
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$21,580|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$10,500|
|Alabama State Employees Association||$9,623|
- Alabama Legislature - Jack Page
- Project Vote Smart - Jack Page
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Jack Page for Representative on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Page
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Page Issue Positions
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- 2006 contributions to Jack Page
|Alabama House District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|