|U.S. House, North Dakota, At-Large District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Seaman is the owner of Mindak Gold Exchange, a precious metals dealer.
Seaman lists his campaign issues on his website. The following is an abbreviated list:
- Budget and debt
- Taxes and the IRS
- Civil liberties
- Foreign policy and military spending
- War on Drugs
- Marriage equality
- Gun rights
Seaman is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent North Dakota's At-Large District. Seaman ran unopposed for the Libertarian nomination in the primary on June 10, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Seaman is married with two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Seaman + North Dakota + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- North Dakota's At-Large Congressional District elections, 2014
- North Dakota's At-Large Congressional District
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 7, 2014
- Associated Press, "North Dakota - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed January 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed January 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Home," accessed January 24, 2014