|Kansas House of Representatives District 114|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
He is the owner of "Flatline Specialist."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Thimesch served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Utilities and Telecommunications|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Thimesch won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 114. He defeated Tom Simpson and Bob Booth in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Carol Moore (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Thimesch is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Thimesch raised a total of $13,505 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 24, 2013.
|Jack Thimesch's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 114||$13,505|
|Grand Total Raised||$13,505|
2012Thimesch won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Thimesch raised a total of $13,505.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jack Thimesch's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,078|
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$13,505|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kansas Freedom Index
The Kansas Policy Institute, Kansas’s "first free market think tank," releases its legislator scorecard as a part of its Kansas Freedom Index for Kansas state representatives and senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score from 1%-100% based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Kansas Policy Institute thought were pro-limited government policies.
Jack Thimesch received a score of 64.0% in the 2013 index.
Thimesch is married and has 5 children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jack + Thimesch + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Thimesch's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Hutch News, "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey," July 14, 2012
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Hutch News "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Thimesch, Jack," Accessed June 24, 2013
- "Kansas Freedom Index"
- 2013 Kansas Policy Index
Mitch Holmes (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 114
| Succeeded by|