|Kansas House of Representatives District 114|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
He is the owner of "Flatline Specialist."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Thimesch served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Utilities and Telecommunications|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Schnittker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jack Thimesch was unopposed in the Republican primary. Thimesch defeated Schnittker in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 114, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jack Thimesch Incumbent||70.5%||5,242|
Thimesch won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 114. He defeated Tom Simpson and Bob Booth in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Carol Moore (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 114 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Thimesch is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Thimesch raised a total of $13,505 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 24, 2013.
|Jack Thimesch's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 114||$13,505|
|Grand Total Raised||$13,505|
2012Thimesch won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Thimesch raised a total of $13,505.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Jack Thimesch's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,078|
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$13,505|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kansas Freedom Index
The Kansas Policy Institute, Kansas’s "first free market think tank," releases its legislator scorecard as a part of its Kansas Freedom Index for Kansas state representatives and senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score from 1%-100% based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Kansas Policy Institute thought were pro-limited government policies.
Jack Thimesch received a score of 64.0% in the 2013 index.
Thimesch is married and has 5 children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jack + Thimesch + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas State Legislature
- Rep. Thimesch's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Hutch News, "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey," July 14, 2012 (dead link)
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- Hutch News, "Kansas House Primary Candidate Survey" (dead link)
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Thimesch, Jack," accessed June 24, 2013
- Kansas Policy Institute, "Freedom Index," accessed March 31, 2014
- 2013 Kansas Policy Index
Mitch Holmes (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 114
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |