Jackson Center Local School District Income Tax Question (February 2013)
This question authorized the Jackson Center Local School District to impose an income tax of 0.5% for five years in order to fund the current expenses of the District.
|Jackson Center LSD Tax Question|
Election results from Ohio School Boards Association, Election Summary Report.
Note: Election results for Logan County were unavailable at this time.
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall an annual income tax of one half of one percent (.5%) on the earned income of individuals residing in the school district be imposed by the Jackson Center Local School District, for a five (5) year period of time, beginning January 1, 2014, for the purpose of current expenses?||”|
- February 5, 2013 ballot measures in Ohio
- Logan County, Ohio ballot measures
- Shelby County, Ohio ballot measures
- February 5 Election Results for Ohio Schools
- Logan County Ohio February 5, 2013 election notice
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |