Jackson County, Illinois
Jackson County is one of 102 counties in Illinois.
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- County board members and their contact information is available.
- Board meetings are posted on the calendar.
- Information on county taxes is available.
- Some administrative officials are listed.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are not available.
- Budget is not posted.
- Information on building permits and zoning, audits, and contracts is not online.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
- Main article: Illinois government sector lobbying
Jackson County does not have contracts with lobbyists. It belongs to the Illinois Association of County Board Members, a government sector lobbying association. Yearly dues for the association are $1,150, and the county has spent $5,750 on membership since 2005. Jackson County Board does not hold any legislative receptions. 
- Jackson County official website
- Jackson County Clerk's Website
- Jackson County Free Public Records Directory
- Jackson County on Epodunk