Jackson County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
In December 2010, the county upgraded its website, spending about $6,000 with GovOffice Web Solutions to redesign and update the software. The county will spend $800 a year in hosting and maintenance costs. With the new website, each department will have more control over what type of content is posted and how often it can be updated. 
- The 2010 adopted budget and 2011 budget are available. 
- County Board members are listed with contact information. 
- Administrators' contact information is listed with each department. 
- Meeting dates, times and locations are listed in the Community Calendar. 
- County Board meetings have minutes and agendas posted for recent meetings.
- Zoning information and permit applications are available online. Instructions for obtaining further information about building permits are provided.
- Union contracts are posted.
- Local tax information is provided and bills can be paid online.
- Audits are not posted.
- Public records requests are referenced in the county Privacy Notice but information on requesting public records is not available.
- Lobbying information is not available.
- Jackson County official website
- Jackson County free public records search
- County profile on E-podunk
- Project Vote Smart - Local Officials of Jackson County
- ↑ County Seats of Wisconsin
- ↑ Jackson County Chronicle, Jackson County website gets a facelift, Dec. 1, 2010
- ↑ 2010 Budget
- ↑ County Board of Supervisors
- ↑ County Clerk
- ↑ Community Calendar
- ↑ County Board Minutes
- ↑ Zoning and Land Use Applications
- ↑ Uniform Building Code
- ↑ Union Contracts
- ↑ Treasurer