Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania, District 15|
|High school||William Allen High School|
|J.D.||New York University School of Law|
|Other||Graduated from U.S. Army Airborne School, Air Assault School, and Ranger School.|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Place of birth||Lehigh Valley, PA|
Eaton and his primary opponent, Rick Daugherty, were both relatively unknown in the 15th District before running for Congress. They held similar viewpoints on many issues; only their respective stances on abortion set them apart. Eaton, who was a Republican until the week he declared his candidacy, is pro-choice. Daugherty, on the other hand, is vocally pro-life. Eaton has also shown to be a more adept fundraiser than Daugherty.
|U.S. House, Pennsylvania District 15 Democratic Primary, 2012|
As of April 4, 2012, Eaton raised $198,565 and spent $37,565, leaving him with $161,251 cash on hand. Of that, $172,586 (87 percent) came from individual contributions and $25,228 (13 percent) came from candidate self-financing. One-thousand dollars (1 percent) came from PACs.
- Pennsylvania's 15th Congressional District
- Pennsylvania's 15th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Lebanon Daily News "Candidate for Congress pays new district a visit" Accessed January 21, 2012
- pennlive.com "Pennsylvania's 15th U.S. Congressional District candidates Jackson Eaton and Rick Daughtery test waters in midstate" Accessed April 22, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State "2012 General Primary Unofficial Returns," April 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Dept of State "2012 Official Primary Results"
- opensecrets.org Accessed April 21, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |