|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 7|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 7th Congressional District
Incumbent Marsha Blackburn
defeated Brimm in the Republican
Brimm served in the U.S. Army. He earned a B.S. in religion from Liberty University. He is working on a master's of divinity from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- See also: Tennessee's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
Brimm ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 7th District. Incumbent Marsha Blackburn defeated Brimm in the Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 7 Republican Primary, 2014
Marsha Blackburn Incumbent
| Jacob Brimm
|Source: Results via Associated Press
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jacob + Brimm + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Jacob Brimm News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- ↑ Brimm for U.S. Congress, "About Jacob," accessed April 9, 2014