|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 44|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Parker High School|
Dorsey was born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin. After graduating from Parker High School, he enrolled in Brigham Young University. He is currently studying financial economics and is expected to graduate in 2017.
Dorsey has been active in politics. He worked as a supervising legislative intern with Citizens for Decency.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Assembly will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Debra Kolste is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jacob Dorsey is unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jacob + Dorsey + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Facebook, "Jacob Dorsey for State Assembly," accessed July 7, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 20, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |