|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115|
|Profession||Senior Lab Analyst|
Leonard earned her B.S. in Biology from Millersville University and attended graduate school at Thomas Jefferson University where she studied Microbiology and Immunology. Her professional experience includes working as a Senior Lab Analyst for Sanofi pasteur.
Leonard's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Proven at Protecting Taxpayers
- Excerpt: "As a school board member, I helped to cut property taxes two years in a row. In Harrisburg, I’ll use that experience to change the state’s outdated school funding formula, ensure our schools get their fair share, and make government do more with less – all to protect taxpayers!"
Focus Spending on Our Priorities
- Excerpt: "In Harrisburg, I’ll prioritize state spending and fight for real property tax relief – so fixed incomes go further and seniors can enjoy retirement in their homes. I will help to stop unfunded mandates and over regulations."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Maureen Madden was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David C. Parker defeated Anthony Diecidue, Jacquelyn Leonard and Pete Begley in the Republican primary. Lamar R. Thomas, Sr. (I) was removed from the ballot before the general election. Madden was defeated by Parker in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115 General Election, 2014|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115 Republican Primary, 2014|
|David C. Parker||53.7%||1,055|
Leonard currently serves as a School Board Director in Pocono Mountain School District.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jacquelyn + Leonard + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 115
- Official campaign website
- Jacquelyn Leonard on Facebook
- Jacquelyn Leonard on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- www.jleonardforstaterepresentative.com, "Candidate Biography," accessed May 8, 2014
- www.jleonardforstaterepresentative.com, "Making a difference," accessed May 8, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Objections Cases Filed with the Department of State," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |