James B. Webber
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. James B. Webber was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Bob Nigrello was unopposed in the Republican primary. Webber and Nigrello faced off in the general election. Incumbent Nigrello defeated Webber in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Rockingham 16 District, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Bob Nigrello Incumbent||63.4%||1,557|
|Democratic||James B. Webber||36.6%||899|
Webber ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16. Webber advanced past the September 11 primary election and was defeated by Bob Nigrello (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Webber + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Rockingham 16
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014