For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 136|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
His other political experiences include assistant minority whip for the New York State Assembly Minority Conference; mayor for the City of Corning; and member of the Steuben County Board of Supervisors/Steuben County Legislature.
Bacalles attended Ithaca College. His professional experience includes owner and operator for Bacalles Glass Engravers and as an area sales manager of Curtis Industries, Incorporated.
- Cities Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Bacalles did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Bacalles won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 136. He ran unopposed.
Bacalles raised $31,448 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 136 2008|
|James Bacalles (R)||31,333|
Bacalles and his wife, Mary Honors, have two children; George and Joseph.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Bacalles + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 136
| Succeeded by|
Philip Palmesano (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |