|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate District 32|
(b. 1964) was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 32
of the Maine State Senate
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 4 incumbent David Dutremble was unopposed in the Democratic primary. James Booth was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dutremble defeated Booth in the general election.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Booth ran as an independent candidate in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 4. He was defeated by David Dutremble (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 4, General Election, 2012
|| James Booth
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Booth + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
James Booth News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014