James F. Conyers
|James F. Conyers|
|New Mexico Public Education Commission, District 5|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
New Mexico Public Education Commission (2013-present)
Conyers first won election to the commission in 2012. He was sworn into office in 2013.
Conyers was elected to serve as the District 5 seat on the New Mexico Public Education Commission in 2012. He was unopposed in the June 5 Democratic primary and in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico Public Education Commission District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James F. Conyers||100%||42,305|
|Election Results via New Mexico Secretary of State.|
Comprehensive donor information for Conyers is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Conyers raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|James F. Conyers's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||NM Board of Education||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
Conyers won election to the position of New Mexico Board of Education in 2012. During that election cycle, Conyers raised a total of $0.
|New Mexico Board of Education 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to James F. Conyers's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Total Votes received in 2012||42,305|
|Cost of each vote received||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Conyers + New + Mexico + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Education Commission
- New Mexico school districts
- New Mexico down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- New Mexico down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Election Reporting Application"(June 5, 2012 primary)
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for James F. Conyers," accessed May 22, 2013