|Date of primary||August 26, 2014|
|Governor of Arizona|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Christian Academy of Guatemala|
|Bachelor's||Louisiana State University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||4 years|
|Birthday||March 15, 1966|
|Place of birth||Tucson, Arizona|
In 1989, Woolsey earned his B.A. in Spanish from Louisiana State University. Upon graduation, he worked as a Spanish teacher until joining the United States Navy in 1998. Following his discharge from the Navy in 2002, Woolsey has worked as a bilingual teaching assistant and a janitor. He currently works as a retail associate at Marshalls.
Woolsey submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||On February 15, 2014, I was led by the Holy Spirit to run for Governor of Arizona. On March 7, 2014, the Secretary of State of Arizona accepted the statement of organization for my political committee, 'Arizona for Woolsey for Governor,' commencing my candidacy for Governor of Arizona. By the time my period as leader of Arizona ends, pre-birth killing (abortion), court-ordered medicine, the forbidding of preaching Jesus Christ and the forbidding of Bibles in public schools will be legally ended, or there will be no God in heaven and I will take full responsibility for these restraints on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness remaining.||”|
- See also: Arizona Gubernatorial election, 2014
Woolsey is running for Governor of Arizona as a write-in candidate. Woolsey will file as an Independent candidate. He originally entered the race as a Democratic candidate.  The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Curtis + Woolsey + Arizona + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- E-mail Communication with Ballotpedia, E-mail with Kristen Mathews, February 20, 2014
- E-mail Communication with Ballotpedia, July 17, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Facebook: "Curt Woolsey, About," accessed March 18, 2014
- Information submitted to Ballotpedia on March 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- E-mail Communication with Ballotpedia, E-mail with Kristen Mathews, July 3, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Full Listing," June 19, 2014
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |