Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 101|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Davitt served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• Criminal Justice and Public Safety|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. James Davitt was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 39 incumbent Brian Duprey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Davitt defeated Duprey in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 101, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Brian Duprey Incumbent||46.3%||1,928|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Davitt + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 101
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative James E. Davitt
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |