Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Fletcher's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Economy and Job Creation
- Excerpt: "Taxation and over-regulation handicaps the economies of both Mesa and Delta Counties. With a lack of capitol within our local economy, government must look for ways to balance the check-book. Small business is big business in Mesa and Delta Counties, small business accounts for 90% of our local business base."
- Excerpt: "Conservation of the waters we have in Colorado is vital to our very existence and our livelihood. We must look for ways to create more storage of water and provide first for agriculture."
- Excerpt: "At the State level, we must provide adequate facilities to treat this complex issue of mental health care and work on cutting-edge legislation to prevent such incidents as the Columbine school tragedy or the Aurora theater shootings."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Brad Webb was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Yeulin Willett was unopposed in the Republican primary. Webb, Willett, Kyle Davis (L) and James Fletcher (I) will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Fletcher + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 54
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- James Fletcher on Facebook
- James Fletcher on LinkedIn
- jjforcolorado.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014