|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Oregon, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 1st Congressional District
He was defeated by incumbent Suzanne Bonamici
(D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Foster was previously a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 1st Congressional District of Oregon. He ran in the special election on January 31, 2012. He also ran for District 34 of the Oregon House of Representatives on November 2, 2010.
- See also: Oregon's 1st Congressional District elections, 2014
Foster ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 1st District. Foster was defeated by incumbent Suzanne Bonamici (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 1 General Election, 2014
||Suzanne Bonamici Incumbent
|| Jason Yates
|| James Foster
|| Steven Cody Reynolds
|| Write-in candidates
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
- See also: Oregon's 1st Congressional District special election, 2012
Foster was defeated by Suzanne Bonamici in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Oregon's 1st District.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2010
Foster was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Chris Harker (D).
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Foster + Oregon + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
James Foster News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing Search Results," accessed August 14, 2014
- ↑ Politico, "2014 Oregon House Election Results," accessed November 19, 2014
- ↑ The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014