|Florida House of Representatives District 97|
- Nova Southeastern University, M.B.A. with additional Specialization in Business Strategy
- University of New Orleans, B.S. Engineering
Gleason ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 97. Gleason ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by Jared E. Moskowitz (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jared E. Moskowitz||68.8%||45,567|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Gleason + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Officials see opportunities in growing Volusia, Flagler ecotourism - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Van Riemsdyk lifts Maple Leafs past Devils in SO - Albany Times Union
- Leafs snap skid by beating Devils in shootout - Globalnews.ca
- Maple Leafs can 'breathe' after beating Devils in shootout to snap skid at four - Montreal Gazette
- Islanders score 3 goals in 3rd, beat Maple Leafs - MiamiHerald.com
- NHL roundup: Leafs blown out by Hurricanes - TheChronicleHerald.ca
- Richard newsDeitsch: Looking at ESPN's BCS championship megacast; an ... - SI.com
- Playoff hopes dimming, the Canes are ripe for a shake-up - The Independent Weekly
- Inspired by fallen star, Robey takes off - Buffalo News
- Tales of Christmas Past - Bleeding Yankee Blue (blog)
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |