James Harrison Nixon
|Georgia State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Callaway High School|
|Place of birth||Troup County Georgia|
|Profession||Minister, Body piercer|
Nixon has worked as a minister since 2005 and as a body piercer since 2003.
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. James Harrison Nixon was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Michael B. "Mike" Dugan defeated W.A. "Bill" Hembree in the Republican primary. Nixon will face Dugan in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 30 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mike Dugan Incumbent||54.6%||6,344|
Nixon and his wife, Stephanie, have three children and live in Douglas County, Georgia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Nixon + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate District 30
- Facebook: "James Harrison Nixon for Georgia Senate, About," accessed March 18, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on March 18, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014