Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 70|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. James Hoisington defeated Ken Hart in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Rick Outman was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 70 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Hoisington was a Democratic candidate for District 33 in the Michigan State Senate in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Hoisington was unopposed in the August 3rd Democratic primary. He was defeated by Judy Emmons (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Michigan State Senate, District 33 General election (2010)|
|Judy Emmons (R)||50,222|
|James Hoisington (D)||25,206|
|Joshua Lillie (R)||2,403|
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 70
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Election Results - General Election - November 02, 2010," March 2, 2011
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |