|Idaho House of Representatives District 20B|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Holtzclaw served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Human Resources|
|• Local Government|
|• State Affairs|
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent James Holtzclaw was unopposed in the Republican primary and will face Daniel S. Weston (C) in the general election.
Holtzclaw won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 20B. He defeated Thomas Jay LeClaire and Patrick Malloy in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012, and was unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 20B, General Election, 2012|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 20B Republican Primary, 2012|
|Thomas Jay LeClaire||22.2%||551|
Comprehensive donor information for Holtzclaw is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Holtzclaw raised a total of $11,741 during that time period. This information was last updated on December 12, 2013.
|James Holtzclaw's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Idaho House, District 20B||$11,741|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,741|
2012Holtzclaw won election to the Idaho House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Holtzclaw raised a total of $11,741.
|Idaho House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to James Holtzclaw's campaign in 2012|
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians||$500|
|Idaho Associated General Contractors||$500|
|Wood, Fred L.||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,741|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Idaho Freedom Index
The Idaho Freedom Foundation, an Idaho-based, nonprofit educational research institute, released its "Idaho Freedom Index" in 2013. The index intended to show how Idaho legislators voted on the principles the Foundation seeks to promote. It measured each state legislator based on two tiers, which include whether legislators voted for or against bills that would create or eliminate government agencies, programs, and regulations, and bills that would impact the free market in a positive or negative way. Scores ranged from the highest possible score for members of the state Senate (194 points) and for members of the state House (180 points). A higher score indicated that the legislator voted more in favor of the values supported by the Foundation. Holtzclaw received a score of 67 points in the 2013 index, ranking 21st out of 70 members of the Idaho House of Representatives that were evaluated for the study.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Holtzclaw + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho state legislative districts
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary candidates," accessed April 11, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Holtzclaw, James," accessed December 12, 2013
- Idaho Freedom Foundation, "2013 Freedom Index," accessed August 19, 2013
Marv Hagedorn (R)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 20B
| Succeeded by|