James K. Muscarello
|James K. Muscarello|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 39|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Will Guzzardi defeated incumbent Maria Antonia Berrios in the Democratic primary and was unchallenged in the general election. James K. Muscarello (D) was removed from the ballot on January 7, 2014.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 39 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Maria Antonia Berrios Incumbent||39.6%||3,484|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Muscarello + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- www.chicagoelections.com, "Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago," accessed February 12, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |