For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
James L. Draper
|James L. Draper|
|Governor of Arizona|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Other||Scottsdale Community College|
Draper is a long time Arizona resident. Professionally, he has worked in a variety of industries including construction management, data services and the law.
Draper has specialized knowledge in computing hardware and systems architecture as well as legal research and document preparation.
Currently, Draper works as a paralegal.
- Scottsdale Community College, Certificate, Photography I, II, 2005
- Kaplan University, Davenport, A.S., Paralegal Studies, 2012
Draper listed the following issues in his biographical submission to Ballotpedia:
- Student loan default
- Clean Energy
- See also: Arizona Gubernatorial election, 2014
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Draper + Arizona + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Arizona
- Arizona Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Arizona state executive official elections, 2014
- Jan Brewer, Current Governor of Arizona
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia’s biographical information submission form on December 5, 2013
- LinkedIn: "James Draper," accessed December 8, 2013
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |