|U.S. Senate, Oregon|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Arizona State University|
|J.D.||University of Idaho|
is a 2014 Constitution Party
candidate seeking election to the U.S. Senate
Leuenberger was a Libertarian candidate for Oregon attorney general in the 2012 elections.
Leuenberger received his bachelor's degree in finance from Arizona State University and his law degree from the University of Idaho. After graduating from law school, he spent five years as a banker. He was a clerk on the Idaho Court of Appeals from 1987-1989, after which he was appointed Deputy Attorney General of Idaho. He served in that position until 1991, and then he segued back into private sector work as an attorney.
- See also: United States Senate elections in Oregon, 2014
Leuenberger is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Oregon.
- See also: Oregon attorney general election, 2012
Leuenberger ran for Attorney General of Oregon in 2012. He was defeated by incumbent interim attorney general Ellen Rosenblum (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Attorney General of Oregon General Election, 2012
||Ellen Rosenblum Incumbent
|| James Buchal
|| James Leuenberger
|| Chris Henry
|Election Results via Oregon Secretary of State.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Leuenberger + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
James Leuenberger News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing Search Results," accessed August 14, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Oregon Secretary of State, "Elections Division-Candidate Filing," accessed September 13, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Detail," accessed October 18, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Live, "2012 General Election Results," November 7, 2012