|Montana House of Representatives, District 5|
|M.D.||University of Washington|
Mahnke is a retired neurosurgeon. He is a 1955 graduate of Harvard University, with neurosurgical training following at the University of Washington Medical School. He was previously on the faculty of the Medical College of Virginia, Yale Medical School, and the University of California-Irvine.
Mahnke ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 5. Mahnke ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Keith Regier (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Keith Regier Incumbent||74.7%||4,387|
Mahnke had no opposition in the primary. He faced incumbent Keith Regier (R) in the November 2 general election.
Mahnke has two daughters and four grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Mahnke + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- The Daily Inter Lake, "Retirees contest House race north of Kalispell," September 24, 2012. Retrieved October 11, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |