James Martin, Maine Representative
|Maine House of Representatives District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Martin has previously worked in Child Protective Casework for the Department of Human Services, and as a web consultant. He received his B.A. in Social Work from the University of Maine.
Martin is a mentor for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender (GLBT) Youth, member of Outright Bangor, and a volunteer for the School Supply Drive for Hurricane Katrina Victims.
Prior to his leaving the house, he served on the following committees:
James Martin raised $5,155 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 18|
|James Martin (D)||1,847|
|Thomas Mooney (I)||1,728|
|Patrick Joyce (R)||1,131|
In 2008 James Martin collected $5,155 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2008 were:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. James Martin
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Martin
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Martin's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to James Martin
|Maine House of Representatives District 18
| Succeeded by|
James Parker (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |