For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Mathieu's professional experience includes working as an attorney and as the chairman of the Republican Party of Pasco County.
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Incumbent Amanda Hickman Murphy was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chris Gregg defeated James Mathieu in the Republican primary. Murphy defeated Gregg in the general election.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2014|
Mathieu ran in the 2013 election for Florida House of Representatives District 36. The seat was vacant following Mike Fasano's (R) appointment as Pasco County Tax Collector on August 15, 2013. Mathieu was defeated by Bill Gunter in the September 17 Republican primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2013|
Mathieu ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 36. Mathieu was defeated by Mike Fasano in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Joseph Antimo Verola is running as a write-in candidate. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Mathieu + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 36
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections - Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website (timed out)
- James Mathieu on Facebook
- election.dos.state.fl.us, "Candidate Listing for 2013 Special Election - House 36," accessed August 27, 2013
- James Mathieu 2014, "Background," accessed August 11, 2014 (timed out) (timed out)
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- thefloridacurrent.com, "Gunter romps in GOP primary for District 36 special election," September 17, 2013
- doe.dos.state.fl.us, "Official Republican primary results," accessed November 19, 2013
- Florida Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 14, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |