Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||October 15, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Incumbent Amanda Hickman Murphy is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while James Mathieu and Chris Gregg will face off in the Republican primary.
Mathieu ran in the 2013 election for Florida House of Representatives District 36. The seat was vacant following Mike Fasano's (R) appointment as Pasco County Tax Collector on August 15, 2013. Mathieu was defeated by Bill Gunter in the September 17 Republican primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2013|
Mathieu ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 36. Mathieu was defeated by Mike Fasano in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Joseph Antimo Verola is running as a write-in candidate. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 36 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Mathieu + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 36
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- election.dos.state.fl.us, "Candidate Listing for 2013 Special Election - House 36," accessed August 27, 2013
- Florida Dvision of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- thefloridacurrent.com, "Gunter romps in GOP primary for District 36 special election," September 17, 2013
- doe.dos.state.fl.us, "Official Republican primary results," accessed November 19, 2013
- Florida Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 14, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |