Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 86|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||November 4, 1957|
|Place of birth||Alexandria, Virginia|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Jim Ward was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ward defeated James Pruden (L) in the general election.
Pruden ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 86 and was defeated by District 88 incumbent Jim Ward (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 86, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Ward Incumbent||58.9%||3,389|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Pruden + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Primary Election Candidate List, accessed August 5, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |