|U.S. House, Florida, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Shoaf is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 4th District. Shoaf is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|James Ryman Shoaf (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$13,746||$(5,855)||$7,890|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ryman + Shoaf + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 4th Congressional District
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed March 1, 2014
- James Ryman Shoaf for Congress Facebook Page, "Home," accessed March 1, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "James Ryman Shoaf 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |