|New Jersey State Senate, District 33|
Sanford received his B.A. in Accounting from Berkeley College. He is currently a procurement manager for a credit union in New York City.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Sanford ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 33. Sanford was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Brian P. Stack (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013. 
Sanford currently resides in Hoboken, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Sanford + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hoboken mayoral contest headlines upcoming Election Day in Hudson County - The Jersey Journal - NJ.com
- Hudson County election results 2013: Local, county, school races - NJ.com
- Hudson County Dems Sweep District 33 Races - Patch.com
- Blacklisting of Jamestown Associates not limited to the NRSC - Daily Caller
- State legislators in Hudson on ballot Tuesday - The Jersey Journal - NJ.com
- Scott Walker Is the Perfect Republican Candidate for 2016 (on Paper) - Daily Beast
- Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rewrites Scandal Playbook - Bloomberg
- WEEHAWKEN BRIEFS - The Hudson Reporter
- Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Ford Rewrites Scandal Playbook - San Francisco Chronicle
- NRSC takes on Senate Conservatives Fund - Washington Post (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- ↑ Save Jersey, "Meet James Sanford," April 25, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013