|New Jersey State Senate, District 33|
Sanford received his B.A. in Accounting from Berkeley College. He is currently a procurement manager for a credit union in New York City.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Sanford ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 33. Sanford was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Brian P. Stack (D) in the general election on November 5, 2013. 
|New Jersey State Senate, District 33 General Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Brian Stack Incumbent||80.7%||26,980|
Sanford currently resides in Hoboken, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Sanford + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Blacklisting of Jamestown Associates not limited to the NRSC - Daily Caller
- Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rewrites Scandal Playbook - Bloomberg
- All's well that ends well ? well, almost - The Hudson Reporter
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- ↑ Save Jersey, "Meet James Sanford," April 25, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013