Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 159|
|Mayor of Marcus Hook|
Schiliro ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 159. Schiliro ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Thaddeus Kirkland (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 159, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thaddeus Kirkland Incumbent||79.8%||17,535|
Schiliro states that he will fight for fiscal responsibility and low taxes as a representative, as well as work to make health care accessible and affordable for local residents.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "James + Schiliro + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anti-Gun Group Mayor Arrested for DUI, Attacking Clock - Washington Free Beacon
- Marcus Hook mayor convicted of charges related to drunken encounter - Philly.com
- Is this the Rob Ford of Pennsylvania? - The Saratogian
- Marcus Hook mayor guilty in guns episode at home - Tribune-Review
- Marcus Hook mayor convicted in guns episode - The News Journal
- Philly-area mayor guilty in guns episode at home - Albany Times Union
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |