|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Texas, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
James Stanczak was a 2014 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 29th Congressional District of Texas. James Stanczak lost the general election on November 4, 2014.
Stanczak ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 29th District. Stanczak won the Libertarian Party nomination at the state convention in April 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Gene Green (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Texas District 29 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Gene Green Incumbent||89.5%||41,321|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State|
Stanczak ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 29th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He ran against incumbent Gene Green (D) and Maria Selva (G) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 29 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gene Green Incumbent||90%||86,053|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Stanczak + Texas + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 29th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 29th Congressional District
- Texas Tribune, "U.S. House elections brackets," accessed January 7, 2014
- Politico, "2012 Election Map, Texas," November 6, 2012
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Federal Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Texas Libertarian Party, "Candidate list," accessed June 10, 2012 (dead link)
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |