|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Bonnie Johnson defeated Ed Peterson in the Democratic primary. Six challengers ran in the Republican primary; Brett Roberts came in first with John Calhoun following. Roberts defeated Johnson and Ronald Muszynski (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 65 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Stormont + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 65
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- James Stormont on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |