James T. Crenshaw
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 8|
Crenshaw ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 8. Crenshaw defeated Clint Hylton in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by James W. Neely (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|James T. Crenshaw||57.7%||1,486|
Crenshaw has a wife, Sylvia.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "James + Crenshaw + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Critics' Picks - Los Angeles Times
- U.S. House members take secrecy oath but undergo no background checks ... - GroundReport
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |