|Alabama House of Representatives District 69|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Owner, Thomas Construction Company|
Thomas is the Owner of the Thomas Construction Company, and Principal Director of Wilcox Central High School.
Thomas did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Thomas formerly served on the following committees:
- Banking and Insurance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Education Appropriations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Allocations
- Subcommittee on Financial Services (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Sports and Sport Facilities (Chair)
- Tourism and Travel Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Vice Chair)
Thomas ran for re-election to the 69th District Seat in 2010. He was defeated by David Colston in the primary.
Thomas raised $113,595 for his campaign.
In 2006, Thomas collected $113,595 in donations.
Below are Thomas's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$31,810|
|Medical Assoc of the State of AL||$6,500|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$5,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$4,250|
|Milton E McGregor||$4,000|
- Alabama Legislature - James Thomas
- Project Vote Smart - James Thomas
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|