|Massachusetts House of Representatives Tenth Norfolk|
|1995 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Date of birth||07/24/1966|
|Place of birth||Norwood, MA|
|Profession||Partner, Cornetta, Ficco, Simmler and Vallee, LLP|
Vallee is a Partner with Cornetta, Ficco, Simmler and Vallee, Limited Liability Partnership, and a Captain in the United States Army Reserve, Judge Advocate General Corps.
He is a member of the 495/MetroWest Corridor Partnership Board of Directors, Dean College Board of Trustees, Massachusetts Bar Association, United States Army Reserve Officer's Association, Charles River Legislative Caucus, Children's Caucus, Elder Affairs Caucus, and Metro-West Caucus.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Vallee served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Vallee served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Tenth Norfolk District (2010)|
|James Vallee (D)||12,270|
Vallee raised $95,538 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Fifth Plymouth (2008)|
|James E. Vallee (D)||16,236|
In 2010, Vallee received $85,443 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to James Vallee's campaign in 2010|
|Oliverio, Susan P||$1,000|
|Retired Public Employees||$1,000|
|Beer Distributors Of Massachusetts||$1,000|
|Sheehan, Maureen T||$1,000|
|Sheehan, Gerald V||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$85,443|
Vallee raised $95,538 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$3,776|
|Five different donors||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term James + Vallee + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jim Vallee's campaign website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. James Vallee
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- James Vallee on Facebook
- After rise and fall, Rep. Charles Murphy to step down, join info-tech firm, "Boston Herald," accessed June 28, 2012
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Vallee
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Norfolk 10
| Succeeded by|
Jeffrey Roy (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |