|Pennsylvania State House District 114|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Wansacz earned his B.S. in Business Administration from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1994.
After earning his degree, Wansacz worked as an Intern for the Senate Democratic Information and Research Office. He then worked as Manager of Heart Lake Lodge from 1995 to the present.
Wansacz joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2001. He served in that position until 2010, representing the 114th District.
While a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, Wansacz served on the following committees:
- Commerce Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Environmental Resources & Energy Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Gaming Oversight Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Professional Licensure Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Wansacz did not seek re-election in 2010.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 114|
|Jim Wansacz (D)||23,964||100.0%|
Wansacz and his wife, Maria, have one child.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Wansacz
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 114
| Succeeded by|
Sid Kavulich (D)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |