Jamie Clover Adams
|Jamie Clover Adams|
|Michigan Director of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|July 9, 2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Rick Snyder|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
Adams has a long history in the public sector with regards to agriculture. She served as Director of Agriculture in Kansas from 1999-2003. She also worked for the Kansas Grain & Feed Association as well as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Prior to her appointment, she served as the Director of Policy for the State of Michigan's Quality of Life Group.
- Bachelor's degree, University of Michigan
- Master's degree, Georgetown University
Michigan Director of Agriculture and Rural Development (2012 - present)
Adams has served in this position since her appointment in July 2012.
Adams was appointed Michigan Director of Agriculture and Rural Development by Gov. Rick Snyder in July 2012.
Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development
P.O. Box 30017
525 West Allegan St.
Lansing, Michigan 48909
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jamie + Adams + Michigan + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan rivers polluted by human, animal waste more than double previous ... - MLive.com
- 2014 Traverse City National Writers Series Season - MyNorth.com
- Michigan Bean Commission, Michigan Soybean Association in Frankenmuth win ... - The Saginaw News - MLive.com
- Agriculture commission elects new officers - East Village Magazine
- Bean and soybean groups get grants to explore new strategies - Midmichigan
- Opinion: Michigan's ag sector grows in 2013 - East Village Magazine
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Association of State Departments of Agriculture Biography
|Michigan Director of Agriculture and Rural Development
| Succeeded by|