|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Hooks's professional experience includes working as a small business owner.
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Brad Drake defeated Jan Hooks in the Republican primary and defeated Karen Schoen (L) in the general election. Travis W. Pitts (D) withdrew before the primary.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 5 General Election, 2014|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 5 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jan + Hooks + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 5
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida Division of Elections - Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Jan Hooks on Facebook
- Jan Hooks on LinkedIn
- Elect Jan Hooks, "About," accessed July 31, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "2014 Florida Election Watch - Multi-County or District Offices," accessed September 3, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State, "Travis Pitts," accessed August 13, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |