Jana Della Rosa
|Jana Della Rosa|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 90|
|January 12, 2015 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
|High school||Springdale High School (1994)|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas (2000)|
|Place of birth||Springdale, AR|
Della Rosa earned her B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Arkansas in 2000. Her professional experience includes working as a Sales Analyst for Ozark Consulting and Marketing and National Account Manager for Church and Dwight Co., Inc.
Della Rosa's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "It is imperative that we have a state legislature that will stand up and protect the constitutional rights of the people of Arkansas. Jana Della Rosa will stand firm to defend the rights of all Arkansans against any federal or state infringement."
- Excerpt: "Jana Della Rosa will work to lower the tax burden on Arkansas families and small businesses and will support legislation that encourages job creation, investment, and economic development. She will fight to make government more efficient, transparent, and accountable to the people it serves."
- Excerpt: "The first thing that must happen for job creation is for the government to get out of the way. Letting the free market grow and prosper on its own accord has proven time and again to be the best solution. Bailouts, stimulus, and temporary, government-created jobs don’t work and only put our nation further in debt."
- Excerpt: "Jana will work to return decision-making power to the parents who know best the individual needs of their children and will push back against federal propaganda driving its way into our schools."
The 2nd Amendment
- Excerpt: " Jana will strongly defend your right to keep and bear arms and will fight against any effort to infringe upon that right."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Jana Della Rosa defeated Mike Whitmore and Paul Caldwell in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 90 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jana Della Rosa||52.3%||1,195|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
Della Rosa and her husband, Russell, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Jana + Della + Rosa + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
Les Carnine (R)
|Arkansas House District 90
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|