For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Arizona State Senate, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Hydrick's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Creating quality jobs."
- Excerpt: "Providing access to quality education."
- Excerpt: "Putting Arizona companies first."
- Excerpt: "Early childhood education, higher education, and vocational training."
- Excerpt: "Resources necessary to become competitive globally."
- Excerpt: "Lower class sizes, with opportunities for critical thinking and meeting all student needs."
- Excerpt: "Professional educators who know how to teach as well as what to teach."
Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Excerpt: "Equal Pay for Equal Work is a reality for American women and a hurdle to a robust economy. Forbes Magazine stated that, '...until Democrats and Republicans agree to make Equal Pay a fairness issue rather than a political one...it’s women who suffer."
- Excerpt: "Affordable, comprehensive health care is a human right. Health care reform measures can move our state to achieve comprehensive health care coverage, control costs while assuring quality, emphasize prevention of health care problems, and finance it by means that assure quality, access, and affordability."
- Excerpt: "Man’s impact on the environment is a fact. Legislation should promote innovation in generating and consuming energy - particularly renewable energy and sustainable practices - and promote conservation. Arizona should lead other states and countries as the Solar State."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Arizona State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 28, 2014. Jane Hydrick was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Representative Jeff Dial defeated Tom Morrissey in the Republican primary. Dial defeated Hydrick in the general election.
|Arizona State Senate District 18, General Election, 2014|
|Arizona State Senate, District 18 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jane + Hydrick + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona State Senate
- Arizona State Senate elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Jane Hydrick on Facebook
- Jane Hydrick on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Arizona State Legislature
- Hydrick 2014, "Vision," accessed October 15, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election," May 28, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014