Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina State Senate District 7|
Kizer ran for election in the 2012 election for South Carolina State Senate District 7. Kizer ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Karl Allen (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|South Carolina State Senate, District 7, General Election, 2012|
Note: Allen was also the Working Families Party candidate, and he earned 1,405 votes of his total as the Working Families Party candidate on the ballot.
Kizer supports school choice, zero-based budgeting, and a flat tax.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Jane + Kizer + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- ↑ South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 25, 2012
- ↑ South Carolina State Election Commission, “2012 General Election – Official Results,” November 19, 2012
- ↑ Janekizer.com "The Issues," Accessed October 19, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |