|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 22|
|January 5, 2015 - present|
|January 1, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Brandtjen's professional experience includes working as the owner of an advertising agency.
Brandtjen's website has emphasized the following campaign themes:
|“||What does Janel Brandtjen believe in?
What has Supervisor Brandtjen championed in Waukesha County?
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Jessie Read was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Janel Brandtjen defeated Nick Oliver and Blair Rogacki in the Republican primary. Read faced Brandtjen in the general election. Brandtjen defeated Read in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 22 General Election, 2014|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Janel + Brandtjen + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly Committees
- Wisconsin Joint Committees
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Profile from the Wisconsin State Legislature
- Janel Brandtjen on Facebook
- Janel Brandtjen on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Open States
- Official campaign finance
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Brandtjen, "Biography," accessed July 28, 2014
- Brandtjen, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Partisan Primary," accessed June 4, 2014 (dead link)
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
Don Pridemore (R)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |