For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Garrett ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 4th District. Garrett ran as a write-in candidate in the primary election on May 6, 2014, and received 799 votes when she only needed 50 votes to get on the general election ballot as the Democratic nominee. She was defeated by Rep. Jim Jordan (R) in the general election.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 4 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jim Jordan Incumbent||67.7%||125,907|
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State|
|Janet Garrett (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 14, 2014||$0.00||$15,078.37||$(3,379.18)||$11,699.19|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "'Janet + Garrett + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Ohio's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Ohio's 4th Congressional District
- Cleveland.com, "Oberlin's Janet Garrett will be Democratic candidate against Rep. Jim Jordan," accessed July 15, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Janet Garrett 2014 Summary Report," accessed July 15, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Janet Garrett July Quarterly," accessed July 15, 2014