Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6|
|1986 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||28|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Wall served as commissioner and chair of Madbury Water Board, commissioner of Strafford Regional Planning Commission, vice chair of Madbury Zoning Board of Adjustment and chair of the Strafford County Delegation.
Wall earned her B.S. from the University of New Hampshire, having also done graduate studies there. Her professional experience includes working as a middle school teacher and owner of a consulting company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Wall served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Judiciary, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wall served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Six candidates will face off in the Democratic primary, while one candidate is unopposed in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates running in this district can be found here.
Wall won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 6. Wall advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Wall advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Naida Kaen (D), incumbent Judith Spang (D), Jenna Roberts (D), Phil Ginsburg (D), Ann Lane (R), Amos Townsend (R), and David Childs (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Wall finished first for the six-seat Strafford 7 District in New Hampshire receiving 8,056 votes, ahead of Democrats and Naida Kaen(5,936), Emma Rous(5,815), Marjorie Smith(5,730), Judith Spang(5,668) and Timothy Horrigan(5,629) and Others(52).
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 7 District|
|Janet Wall (D)||8,056|
|Naida Kaen (D)||5,936|
|Emma Rous (D)||5,815|
|Marjorie Smith (D)||5,730|
|Judith Spang (D)||5,668|
|Timothy Horrigan (D)||5,629|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Wall was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
Wall has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Janet + Wall + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State General Election Results- November 4, 2008," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Wall
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 7
| Succeeded by|
Audrey M. Stevens (D)